This year’s prizes are valued at more than $55,000
Along with the exciting opportunity to showcase your works in New York, each artist will additionally be provided with invaluable promotional benefits.
- 15 photographers will be selected to display one photograph as part of the group exhibition.
- The photographs, each with the dimension of 16” x 24”, will be printed as Giclee or c-type prints by the New York Art Competition.
- Photographs submitted by the selected photographers will be displayed on our website for one year.
- 15 photographers will be selected to display three or more photographs as part of the group exhibition.
- The photographs, each with the dimension of 20” x 30”, will be printed in the medium of your choice.
Along with the opportunity to showcase his or her works in New York, each of the selected artists will receive –
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Selected 2019/2020, Karina Suarez, Serie "La Verdad"
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.