This year’s prizes are valued at more than $55,000.
A collective exhibition for 25 artists from the Classical Exhibition Category and 10 artists from the Digital Display Category – will be held from December 3rd – 12th, 2020.
Twenty Five (25) artists will be selected to display three or more artworks as part of the group exhibition.
Digital Display Category
Ten (10) artists will be awarded the presentation of their artwork as part of the slideshow on our monitor during the exhibition and their work will be presented on our partner’s website, Agora Gallery, as part of the group exhibition.
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed in one of our New York spaces, right at the heart of the Chelsea art district.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of Agora Gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The New York Art Competitions’ PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on Agora Gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.